Inspiration

There's more to wealth than money. Health and happiness are important, too.
This is the place to discuss organization, self-improvement, and success strategies.

Moderator: lvergon

fantasma

Inspiration

Postby fantasma » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:43 pm

When you are feeling down what do you listen to or read for career/financial inspiration?
Be what you want to attract.

fathappycows

Re: Inspiration

Postby fathappycows » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 am

I have a playlist on my IPod of motivating music. It gets me fired up. Eg. Garth Brooks "Standing outside the fire", John Farnham "Age of Reason"
http://michellecroner.blogspot.com.au

marcelomusza

Postby marcelomusza » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:46 am

I use to watch a Youtube video called "Where the hell is Matt" (I am at work right now and I cannot open Youtube to share you the link), you can search for it if you want. It's quite nice and you cannot stop smiling when you are watching it.

I just can say that when I watch it, my ideas are refreshed and I feel more motivated, with a higher mood. It always help :P

DoingHomework

Postby DoingHomework » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:52 pm

marcelomusza wrote:I use to watch a Youtube video called "Where the hell is Matt" (I am at work right now and I cannot open Youtube to share you the link), you can search for it if you want. It's quite nice and you cannot stop smiling when you are watching it.

I just can say that when I watch it, my ideas are refreshed and I feel more motivated, with a higher mood. It always help :P

Those are awesome!

alohabear

Postby alohabear » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 pm

When I need to get psyched up in my career a specific event (big presentation, interview, etc), I always put on Jimi Hendrix right before the event. I ALWAYS feel like "I've got this!" after blaring some Voodoo Child. "I'll stand up next to a mountain, and chop it down with the edge of my hand."

sirdki

Postby sirdki » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 am

For many years I'm listen to Main theme of Rocky! It really inspires me a lot!

Swapnil

Postby Swapnil » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm

I am self motivated, I am always keeping myself motivating for facing the challenges in the life whatever it may be on the job context or any other, I like to listen music so do I do while I am at work to keep me active and fresh enough to work. 8)

dougmccoy

Postby dougmccoy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm

i listen to bruce springsteen! secret garden makes me feel good everytime.
The ReCreation King!

Return to “Personal Development”