Life              Home
Mortgage Rates Center
  Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: personal development seminars have long term benefits?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm 

I've talked a lot of personal development in other sites and I know a lot of people have read several topics and info about personal development seminars, but still, there are some who are asking if such seminars really do bring long term benefits. I've had more than a few people whom I told about Personal Development Seminars X and immediately afterward, they feel renewed, invigorated, excited. For months afterward they extoll the virtues. If you can share your own experiences, that will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you folks and I'll be looking forward to your stories! :)

Lana

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: personal development seminars have long term benefits?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:14 am 

It will bring long term benefits IF you take action. Attending Personal development seminars then doing nothing is just a waste of your time. Personal development gives you insights on where and how you can improve yourself.

I've attended several personality development seminars and based on my experience, those seminars made a great impact on my mentality today. I continue to learn through these seminars.

I hope you find personality development seminars useful.

Cheers,
NiƱo of the [LINK REMOVED]

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:09 am 

Personal development seminars are training sessions where you learn skills, techniques and behavioral changes that can make you perfect human being. The positive thing is you want to improve yourself. Whatever may be the issue, by looking into personal development seminars, you are taking the first step towards a positive environment.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:27 pm 

Is there any short term method for Personal development to improve myself because I am too afraid to face new people.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:40 pm 

I've been to a lot of events run by both and T Harv Eker. The lessons learnt has helped me to shape my life through education - however, all and any changes I've made have been made by me. It's about using the tools, not expecting them to work for you!

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 pm 

I agree that personal development seminars are worth the investment. Even if you do not take action right away I still believe attending has its benefits. By attending you hear information, the seed is planted and one day when you're ready you will use what you have heard. Don't beat yourself up for not taking immediate action.

Coramcleod, I say start with something small. Maybe going to the grocery store or mall and smiling at a few people that walk past you and make eye contact. As you become comfortable with that move on to saying "hi" to one or two of them. Baby steps, before you know it you'll be the life of the party :-)

Offline Profile E-mail   
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill