Mortgage Rates
  Mortgage Quotes

Last visit was:
A place for Get Rich Slowly readers to ask questions
and exchange ideas
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Post subject: Feel Your Goal
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 am 

as most of us know, when you remember a very happy or really great memory in your life, you can remember the feeling you had in that instant..you can bring those feelings up anytime and your body will respond the same way as if you were in that moment.
it is suggested that when you visualize your goals, you imagine how you would feel when that goals has been completed, it is the emotion and feeling that you create when you visualize that goal that will bring it to fruition.
follow your instinct, you have said it before-i feel it is right, i feel it is going to happen, i feel i will succeed. I used this when i was younger, but through my own beliefs- or where ever i picked up my beliefs, i sabotage my own success.
Establish a firm belief in what you are doing so you don't sabotage your success when you get there, or should i say when you feel you are there.

Offline Profile E-mail   
 Post subject: Re: Feel Your Goal
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:43 pm 

hstone wrote:
it is suggested that when you visualize your goals, you imagine how you would feel when that goals has been completed, it is the emotion and feeling that you create when you visualize that goal that will bring it to fruition.

That's right. It helps to visualize from time to time what it would feel like when you've reached your goal. It will give you motivation to make that feeling a reality. Additionally, imagining what it's like at the finish line helps when you're just setting up your goal. You will be able to get an idea of what you want to achieve and then you can plan out how to achieve the specific ending of that goal.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am 

my goal is become a good programmer

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 am 

Visualisation is one of the bill board to success, it is often told by many experts to visualize the goals set by you, for more reference on other bill boards of success you can read the book Road to Success by Napoleon Hill. :D

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:53 pm 

really great point in this post hstone. the need to achieve a certain feeling with accomplishing a goal + a really great plan will make your goal a reality.

Offline Profile E-mail   
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:30 pm 

One of the BEST ways to quickly get into the feeling of happiness, satisfaction, success etc is smiling.

But ya gotta do it right. :)

Start with a relaxed jaw (your jaw should open and your lips might part)
From there you go into a WIDE grin.
Nod your head, pump your fists and say 'yeah!' into the smile.

There's no need to do it in front of the mirror (especially if you feel self-conscious) because what really matters is not how it looks but how it feels (which is awesome!)

Offline Profile   
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:58 am 

I believe feeling your goal means listening to your instinct as your instinct directs you to identify if you are approaching your goal or otherwise

Offline Profile E-mail   
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  Moderators: kombat, bpgui, JerichoHill