Lavish lives of luxury

There's more to wealth than money. Health and happiness are important, too.
This is the place to discuss organization, self-improvement, and success strategies.

Moderator: lvergon

DoingHomework

Lavish lives of luxury

Postby DoingHomework » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:10 am

Blueberry Scone

Re: Lavish lives of luxury

Postby Blueberry Scone » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:18 am

That's cool and inspiring! Warren Buffett has a second home in California, but I think it's "only" about $4 million - that's pocket change for him!

coach2wealth

Postby coach2wealth » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 am

Yep, that's how it's done. Most people spend their wealth on the hear and now. I foolishly lived this way for many years. I turned around several years ago and I've been amazed at my financial turn around. What would have been if I had only been taught about money early in life. I'm sharing what I know now.
Normal is broke. 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Most Americans are losing sleep and stressing over their finances. Join us for free personal finance seminars. There is no obligation and you don't need to share any contact information.

iwillescapedotcom

Postby iwillescapedotcom » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 pm

I follow Kanye West on twitter - the other day dude posts a picture of a sweet boat and says it has inspired him to work harder. My whole goal in life is to own nothing that I can't burn and walk away from in a minute. I have a saying in my house,

Possessions are a weight. If you want to be free, cast them off. Keep a few nice things- burn the rest. That's how I live.

Return to “Personal Development”