Going Live

Information about Get Rich Slowly and these forums. Introduce yourself here!
This is also a great place to share your projects (blogs, for example) with other members.

Moderator: lvergon

jdroth
Site Admin

Going Live

Postby jdroth » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:21 pm

Things seem to be in working order. I haven't spotted anything too out of whack. I'm going to make the forums public this Sunday, then, and invite others to join y'all. Thank you for taking the time to contribute here over the past few days. I'm very grateful. I hope that these forums can continue to be an excellent resource for people with personal finance questions, and for people who want to talk about things like grocery databases! :)

jdroth
Site Admin

Postby jdroth » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:52 pm

Also: a hearty thank you to all of those who accepted my early invitations. I had some trepidation about re-opening these forums. But your participation and thoughtful comments have removed all doubt. I've enjoyed reading what you have to write, and discovering some of your web sites that I might not otherwise have found. I hope you'll continue to contribute, both here and at Get Rich Slowly. I always tell my friends: it's because of the quality of the GRS readers that the site thrives. You guys are awesome.

tinyhands

Postby tinyhands » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:16 pm

*knocks wood*

Return to “News & Announcements”