New Forum!

Have you paid off your debt? Managed to save for your dream home? Had an awesome investment pan out? Share your personal finance success stories here.

Moderators: lvergon, Fiscal Fitness Moderator

jdroth
Site Admin

New Forum!

Postby jdroth » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:34 am

In celebration of Get Rich Slowly's 18-month anniversary, I've opened this new forum where people can share their personal finance success stories.

I love to read stories about how others have succeeded with their finances. I love to read about people deep in debt who manage to turn things around. I love to read about people who, through hard work and frugality, are able to retire at the age of forty. I love to read stories about people who strike hard bargains, and are able to drive home new cars for cheap. I love to read about people who have managed to accumulate huge portfolios through stellar investing acumen.

I encourage you to use this space to share your triumphs, great or small.

JerichoHill
Site Admin

Postby JerichoHill » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:41 pm

Love the Idea JD!
C.R.E.A.M
Government Economist
CoffeeCents - PF lessons in 15 minutes
Czar of GRS Forums.

JerichoHill
Site Admin

Postby JerichoHill » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:34 pm

There are currently 134 Success Stories. Amazing. That's 134 lives changed.
C.R.E.A.M

Government Economist

CoffeeCents - PF lessons in 15 minutes

Czar of GRS Forums.

sharma

Re: New Forum!

Postby sharma » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:55 am

I never saw something like this in another forum and due to this I am of the opinion that this was an excellent idea. It is great to read the success stories of other people. I am of the opinion that this is very motivating. A great idea.

Angela Wing

Postby Angela Wing » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:03 am

Hello Angela here, I hit bottom around 2004 and its been a slow climb but I am
finally getting my life turned around yes I had help...and I will share it with you in the next day or two...so excited I found this forum!! look for my story. :]

Fredy Atwater

Postby Fredy Atwater » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 am

I would like to remain in this website but it seems that sociopaths like Vintek can manipulate some other suspicious moderators to issue me a warning ban.

I like your forum and people like CaptainAwesome . But I don't have to tolerate crap from individuals like Vintek who is a con artist with an alias name.

Thank you

Dr. Atwater

Return to “Success Stories”